Thrift Store Tuesday


posted by modestlyostentatious on ,

No comments

I hit the jackpot at my local goodwill tonight. Look at all the awesome stuff I found.





  • Blue Feather Patterned Dress total .........$4.50
  • White Dress with Blue Trim total ............$4.50
  • Ipad Leather Cover total ........................$6.99
  • Flower Vanity Tray total .........................$1.00
                                                     Grand total $16.99

Not too bad if I do say so myself. I found this Ipad Case new, and in it's original box. It normally retails for around 70 dollars, but you can easily find it sale for around 30 or 40. My Dad just got a new Ipad II so this case was the perfect gift.

The feather patterned dress was my favorite find tonight. It had a split seam, but nothing 5 minutes of pinning and sewing couldn't fix. I'm thinking about accessorizing it with some gold Grecian sandals, a charm necklace, and some dangle cutout earrings for a hot summery look.

Leave a Reply