Let's Drink


posted by modestlyostentatious on , ,

No comments

So when I got married, I made the mistake of registering for these pricy glass tumblers from Crate and Barrel. The glasses were so pretty, however, very bottom heavy (aka VERY drop prone). After 3 years only 3 have survived. Now I love how real glass looks and feels, but I didn't want to sink a ton of money into something that might not make the next move, thankfully Saint Louis has plenty of thrift stores. Now normally when I go to my local GWs I see a lot of stemware, and a lot of mixed tumblers, but Saturday I hit the jackpot. While checking out the new items section I came across 7 of these matching yellow and black glasses; best part they were 50 cents EACH. So for basically a whole new set of glasses I paid 3.50, that's less then one of the Crate and Barrel glasses.








After getting these bad boys home (and washing them of course), I had to try them out. Here's my personal ....

Tropical Tester cocktail

6 fl oz Diet Pomegranate Juice
3 fl oz Pineapple Juice
1 fl oz Vodka (I use Rain Vodka, it has a somewhat sweet taste)

Combine all three liquid ingredients, mixing well. Pour mixture into serving glass, add ice and garnish as necessary.

Leave a Reply